Follow the steps in the calculator to determine your equity.
Select the program that is applicable to you.
1. What is your current B.C. Assessment land value?
Your land value can be found on your most recent B.C. Assessment Statement or at e-valueBC.
2. Does your property have fire insurance?
3. Is your residence a manufactured home on leased land?
3. What is your current B.C. Assessment building value?
Your building value can be found on your most recent B.C. Assessment Statement or at e-valueBC.
The total value of your property used in calculating your equity is
1. Your outstanding mortgage balance(s):
Enter "0" if you don't have any outstanding mortgage balances.
2. The credit limit of your Line(s) of Credit registered against your property:
For a mortgage/line of credit product under one plan with an overall credit limit, only the credit limit is required.
Enter "0" if you don't have a line of credit.
3. The total amount of any other charges registered against your property:
Enter "0" if you don't have any other charges registered against your property.
The total charge registered against your property is
How much residential (class 1) or residential and farm (class 1 and 9) property taxes will you defer (less the Home Owner Grant if eligible)?
Calculated Equity (%)